Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, 2016

Monday, October 3- Thursday, October 6

Students will be creating a slideshow about one of the topics we will be studying this year. They will also be presenting them on Friday.


Friday, October 5- Present documentaries



Targets for this week:
I can use the Temporal Device called a GeoHistogram
I can read and comprehend a historical passage to identify basic factual knowledge and the literal meaning by indicating who was involved, what happened, where it happened, what events led to the development, and what consequences or outcomes followed.
I can use steps and tools to research an historical topic?
I can collect, evaluate and analyze evidence like an historian?
I can generate arguments from evidence to construct theories, perspectives and hypotheses (claims), and accounts about the past?
I can evaluate why historical claims are controversial?

I can create a historical documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment