Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Attention!


Long term sub for Mrs. Malloch - Meet Miss Yurk!

Hi class!

My name is Meghan Yurk, and I will be Mrs. Malloch's long-term sub for the rest of this school year. I'm looking forward to working with you and your students!  I have already gotten to meet them, and am very excited to continue getting to know and support them throughout the duration of the school year.

A bit about me... I recently relocated from southern California where I completed my training at Azusa Pacific University and did my first few years of teaching. I enjoy playing and listening to music, running, and playing with my dog Sophie.

If you ever have any questions, concerns, or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached via email at: myurk@hamiltonschools.us or through calling the school office.

No comments:

Post a Comment